Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Folio RUSH

DAMN that FAT BLOB Mr. Micheal!!!! He's NUTZ!!! CUCKOO!!!! Do you have any idea how brainless that arsehole is?? He gave us 1 measly WEEK to do our PJPK folio. I really have no idea what's in that jelly brain of his...... I mean all he cares about is FITNESS...FITNESS...FITNESS!!!!!!! Every week, he says to us boys:" humph... Look at yourself, all WIMPS!! USELESS WEAKLINGS!!! You call yourself a MAN??? Man has STAMINA!!!! STAMINA IS IMPORTANT!!!!! If you have no stamina, you will DIE!! You can't SURVIVE!!!! If I hear you all complaining about the exercises i throw at you, GET LOST AND WEAR BRA!!!!!!"

This is how that fat, big bellied, oversized blob tortures us every week. IT'S ALWAYS THE SAME LINE!!! ARRGHH!!! One day, I'm gonna use that oversized belly of his to improve the facilities of the school. You know how??? USE IT AS A TRAMPOLINE!!! That way, we can train ourselves to jump higher and exercise at the same time!! WOW!! Who would've thought that an oversized belly like that can ACTUALLY HELP US!!!

Owh yeah.... I can't update my blog that often anymore because of my parents.... they are EVIL!!!! They won't let me touch the computer... At least not for a long period of time.... So, I think maybe my next update will be in mid-April or later. Anyway, WISH YOU ALL HAPPY EASTER AND A GOOD FRIDAY!!!!! May God bless you ALL!! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment